- The amount of the transaction
- The date and time the transaction was carried out
- The nine digit card ID of the card that was used for the transaction
- The merchant information about the transaction
- The authorisation information
If you select the drop-down by authorisation information, you will find additional information about the authorisation such as whether the card and/or cardholder was present, the method that was used at POS .
These transactions have been fully completed. This means that it has passed the authorisation request and now is fully booked as in debited /credited off your account.
If you see any unauthorised transactions, please contact customer service and request a copy of the Chargeback Form. Please be aware that you must raise and report any unauthorised transactions within 100 days.
Open transactions include any transactions where an authorisation request was sent by the merchant but we are still waiting on the funds to be released.
In some cases merchants debit your account to validate your card. This may for example apply for hotel bookings, car rentals, or for the purchase of goods with long delivery times. If the merchant does not settle the transaction within 30 days, the authorisation automatically expires and the amount is refunded to your account (or if it was credit, then the sender).
Pending Transactions (IDV & SOF)
Pending transactions usually occur because of Crosscard “limits” such as IDV upgrade requests after reaching a loading limit or a request for source of funds after receiving a third party load.
In case your transaction remains pending because you need to upgrade from IDV1 to IDV2 or from IDV2 to IDV3 please follow the instructions below.
IDV2 Upgrade: To increase your loading limit to €15.000 for a 365-day* period and release any pending load you may have, we require proof of ID and address that meet our requirements below.
* Please note that this limit is set on a rolling basis and does not reset to 0 after 365 days*
Requirements for Identification documents:
- High-resolution color copy showing the four corners of the document is required. Black and white copies will not be accepted.
- The photo ID must be laminated, government-issued and still valid.
- Handwritten photo IDs will not be accepted.
- Paper IDs and asylum applications will not be accepted as forms of ID.
Accepted forms of ID:
- National ID card – EU/EEA issued only
- Residence permit – EU/EEA issued only
- Driving license – EU/EEA issued only
Requirements for Proof-of-Address documents:
- High-resolution color copy. Black and white copies will not be accepted.
- The uploaded document must contain the cardholder's name and address.
- The uploaded document must display an issue date and its validity depends on the type of document provided. Please refer to the listed documents below.
Accepted Proof of Address document:
- Reverse side of national ID card (only if your address is printed there). Reverse side of Residence Permits will not be accepted.
- Utility bill dated within last 3 months from a utility company (power, water, gas, TV or landline telephone)
- Bank statements with visible address and name on it and dated within the last 6 months.
- Vehicle registration papers dated within the last 12 months. Insurance papers or green cards will not be accepted.
- Stamped and signed residential address confirmation from a registration office (i.e., local municipality or council office) dated within the last 12 months.
IDV3 Upgrade: To increase your identification level from IDV2 to IDV3 please click here. Please note that the upgrade via the app is not possible at the moment.
Important: We require a color picture of your ID along with documents proving the origin of the funds (source of income, SOI) you have used to load your card with and how you have earned those funds.
- Your IDV3 request will only be processed if you have previously loaded your account with at least €10,000.00.
Depending on your situation, we will need the following documents:
- You are an employee: two payslips from your employer dated within the last 3 months.
- You run your own company: company registration excerpt and either two recent issued invoices by your company or a recent balance and annual financial statement.
- You are a sole trader: business registration document along with two recent issued invoices by your company.
- You are a freelancer: a description of your work along with the documents from the financial authority concerning a tax ID number and two recently issued invoices by you.
- You are retired or receive regular payments from your health insurance company: two recent certificates of the amount of payment received from the pension fund authority or health insurance company.
- You received an inheritance: a copy of a will and signed testament along with a recent bank statement from a bank within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- You have savings: an issued paper bank account statement not older than 6 months in your name from a bank located within the European Economic Area and an explanation of where your savings have originated from.
- You have financial funds from trust-agreements: a copy of the trust contract along with a trust structure diagram. Also, a confirmation of the ultimate beneficiary of the trust contract and a recent annual financial statement must be provided.
- You won money from a gambling or a lottery provider: copy of the correspondence of the casino / lottery confirming and acknowledging the granting of the prize.
- Other scenarios which are not covered by the points above must be clarified by contacting our Customer Service Team.
When providing source of funds from a third party payment:
For risk management reasons we are currently holding a payment for your card account until we have verified the source of your funds. As a regulated financial institution we are obliged to request this information from you and to verify it. In order to release your payment as quickly as possible, we require certified evidence of the source of the transfer held by us. Documents for the source may include:
- Insurance policy for dividends or dissolution
- Contracts for a customer payment on an invoice or purchase agreement
- Securities account statement for a dividend
- Inheritance certificate for payment of an inheritance
- Documentation for a sale
- Account statements and proof of the transferring party for loan payment
Please send the original documents attached to the reply to this email.
Adjusting the Time Frame
In order to adjust the time frame for which you can see your transactions, simply click on the right hand corner with the date range and select one of the following options.
Namely, the options are: last 7 days, last 30 days, this month, last month, custom range. The custom range will take you back as far as you like.
Excel Download of Transactions
In order to download an Excel spreadsheet of your transactions, look further left from the time frame button (date icon), you can see the cloud download button, which gives you the option of downloading the transactions within an excel file.
This will appear as having all of the titles already found in your transaction dashboard list such as: date, description, amount etc.
This is a great feature as it allows you to easily embed and incorporate these excel sheets in further in-house programs (eg. DATEV).
Crosscard S.A. | 26-28, Rue Edward Steichen | L-2540 Luxembourg
Company B215831 | Registered in Luxembourg