What Is a CLA-Account?
The Crosscard Central Load Account (CLA), is your central cash management account, or your “Wallet”.
The CLA can be topped up by one of our many internal (and external) payment methods or simply by bank transfer.
Funds to your suppliers, customers or employees can be sent from here by manual entry, upload
of batched CSV files or directly through the Crosscard API.
The CLA provides access to complete backend transaction data at any time over secure
- Role-based user management
- Access to complete backend transaction data
- Preset components for every Crosscard program
- Manage and handle user rights, limits, funds, cards and transactions
- Analysing, controlling and reporting functions
- Customisable to company needs
- Realtime card load/unload
- Cost control over all cards