What To Do if Your (Cardholder) Deposit Is Missing?
If your funds have not been automatically allocated to your account balance within 5 business days, you can initiate a manual research request by sending an email to email@example.com and attaching a copy of the Proof of Payment you have received from your bank.
In order to process your request, we require the following information:
- IBAN & BIC of the sender account
- Exact amount and currency of the transfer
- Full name of the account holder who initiated the transfer
- Time and date when the bank processed your transaction
- IBAN & BIC of the receiver account
- The payment reference used
- Type of transfer (International transfer / SEPA transfer / Cash deposit)
We will locate your transaction faster, if one of the following documents are attached to your request:
- Complete SWIFT message of the transaction as provided by your bank
- Proof of Payment as provided by your bank
- Screenshot of your internet banking (if this is displaying the above information)
IMPORTANT: To avoid the cost of manual bank transfer allocation fees, please ensure that all your payments contain the correct bank details. You can find your IBAN and BIC for SEPA transfer once you are logged in to your account in the section “My account”.