How Can I Change My Address as a Cardholder?
In order to change your address, you must first login (cardstatus.com/en/login). In the upper-right corner of the webpage click on dropdown with your name, choose Settings, click on Change address.
**This function is not yet available on the app.**
In case the process doesn't work, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following two documents.
Requirements for Proof-of-Address documents:
- High-resolution colour copy. Black and white copies will not be accepted.
- The uploaded document must contain cardholders’ name and address.
- The uploaded document must display an issue date and its validity depends on the type of document provided. Please refer to the listed documents below.
Accepted Proof-of-Address documents:
- Reverse side of national ID card (only if your address is printed there). Reverse side of Residence Permits will not be accepted.
- Utility bill dated within the last 3 months from a utility company (eg. power, water, gas, TV or landline telephone).
- Bank statements with visible address and name on it and dated within the last 6 months.
- Vehicle registration papers dated within the last 12 months. Insurance papers or green cards will not be accepted.
- Stamped and signed residential address confirmation from a registration office (i.e., local municipality or council office) dated within the last 12 months.