We have been working very hard to offer you a great experience over the past months. To continue providing you with the highest level of security and the best service, we have changed our IBAN provider.
As a result, we have assigned a new IBAN & BIC to your account. For your convenience, both your old and new IBAN will work until the 6th of June 2021. After this date, we won’t be able to accept transfers to your old IBAN and any incoming funds will be automatically returned to the sender.
What does that mean for me?
- We will show only the new IBAN & BIC in your online account as of today
- Please start using the new IBAN & BIC from now on
- If there is an IBAN & BIC printed on your plastic card, that IBAN & BIC will not be valid anymore after the 6th of June 2021
What about my card and account?
- Your card and account will continue to work as usual
- Your PIN, login details, etc. remain unchanged
What do I have to do now?
We recommend using your new IBAN & BIC from now on.
To do so, simply log in to your account and copy your details from the account overview or the Load Card menu. Please remember to share your new IBAN & BIC with anyone who is loading your account, such as your employer, office management etc. to continue to receive transfers to your Crosscard account.
Thank you for your continued support and trust. We hope you keep enjoying our products and services, which we always aim to improve.