There are a handful of reasons why a transaction might be declined:
- Insufficient funds: If your Soldo card doesn’t have sufficient funds to cover your purchase then the payment terminal will automatically decline your transaction.
- Incorrect PIN: If you enter an incorrect PIN your transaction will be declined. If you enter an incorrect pin 3 times your card will be blocked. We'll carry out an investigation into the fraudulent use of your card. We work pretty fast and often we are able to unblock your card and reset your PIN within hours.
- Typos: If you make a typo writing the expiration date, CVC code or 16 digit card number, your transaction will be declined.
- Your card has been deactivated your account admin: Your account admin can deactivate any card at any time.
- Your card has been disabled by your company's admin: For security reasons, your company's admin is able to disable any Crosscard card at any time. As an employee, you will not automatically be informed of this but contact the your crosscard admin and confirm.